Anyone who has shared their contact information like email address, Mobile number, social media handles etc, with an interest in what you are selling, is a Lead.
So, Lets understand with few example.
Suppose you are a builder or a Broker Firm, so you want more buyers? for that you will have variety of offers like:
Pay 10% now and book your dream home and pay rest 90% at delivery.
What you will do now?
You will spread this message among audience, But How?
- Press Release/ Paper ads/Radio ads/TV ads/Pamphlet/Flex/Posters etc
- (Social Media Optimization): You will spread at various Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok etc.
- (Word of Mouth) You will reach out to your previous happy customers/ Friends/ Relatives (well it is not recommended)
- (Mobile Marketing) You will send Bulk Text/ Emails/ Voice calls etc.
- (Social Media Marketing/ PPC): You will run
- (Content marketing): Writing about your products on various platforms like Quora, Reddit, Guest blogging.
- (Listing) Register your project at various listing websites, as in real estate like Magic Bricks, 99acres, Housing.com, Proptiger, Makaan.com, Quikr Homes, OLX etc.
So, Above mentioned are the most famous and renowned ways to market a real estate product, so people choose as per their budget Radio ads/TV ads/Flex/Posters are way too costly, and there are some cons:
- These are 1 to many communications, so no control over the audience, From an autorickshaw to Range-Rover all listen FM.
- No Tracking of Return of Investment/ Cost Per Acquisition etc.
- Few calls you can expect after spending 20Lakhs to 2 Cr on Radio & Paper ads.
So, after doing all these activities, all those enquiries which a builder/broker will receive are leads.
Question arises here, How effective Radio/TV/Paper ads are?
At an extent it helps in brand building, Brand searches on Google often increases after Radio/Paper ads so your brand should have a strong web presence.
AT AAJNEETI, WE Run PPC ads on keywords around client’s Brand Name, every time they decide to put TV/Radio or paper ads.