Anyone who has shared their contact information like email address, Mobile number, social media handles etc, with an interest in what you are selling, is a Lead.
So, Lets understand with few example.
Suppose you are a builder or a Broker Firm, so you want more buyers? for that you will have variety of offers like:
Pay 10% now and book your dream home and pay rest 90% at delivery.
What you will do now?
You will spread this message among audience, But How?
- Paper ads
- Radio ads
- Posters etc
- (Social Media Management): You will spread at various Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- (Mobile Marketing) You will send Bulk Text/ Emails/ Voice calls etc.
- (Social Media Marketing/ PPC): You will run paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, Bing, etc.
- (Content marketing): Writing about your products on various platforms like Quora, Reddit, Medium, Guest blogging etc.
- (Listing) Register your project at various listing websites, as in real estate like Magic Bricks, 99acres, Housing.com, Proptiger, Makaan.com, Quikr Homes, OLX etc.
- (Word of Mouth) You will reach out to your previous happy customers/ Friends/ Relatives.
- TV ads
So, Above mentioned are the most famous and renowned ways to market a real estate product, traditional ways like Radio ads/TV ads/Flex/Posters/Paper ads are way too costly, and there are some cons:
- These are One to many communications, so no control over the audience, From an autorickshaw to Range-Rover all listen FM.
- No Tracking of Return of Investment/ Cost Per Acquisition etc.
- Few hundred calls you can expect after spending 20 Lakhs to 2 Cr on TV, Radio & Paper ads.
So, after doing all these activities, all those enquiries which a builder/broker will receive are leads.
Question arises here, How effective Radio/TV/Paper ads are?
At an extent, it helps in brand building, Brand searches on Google often increases after Radio/Paper ads so your brand should have a strong web presence.
AT AAJNEETI, WE Run PPC ads on keywords around client’s Brand Name, every time they decide to put TV/Radio or paper ads.